The Kentucky Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators is celebrating more than 30 years of service to the legal community. Our Chapter was developed to enhance the Association's goals, including fostering professional growth, hosting local educational forums and becoming a premier reference source for information concerning the professional management of legal services in the Kentucky Southern Indiana area.
Our activities include monthly chapter meetings with educational seminars and guest speakers, Annual Community Challenge Weekend, Holiday Party, Business Partners Expo, Annual Educational Retreat and much more.
This site was developed to:
- Provide our membership with timely information about Chapter activities.
- Facilitate quick access to empowering resource data.
- Exchange ideas for efficient administration.
- Invite other legal administrators to join the Kentucky Chapter.
- Highlight our commitment to making a positive impact on the community.